Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peace in chaos

Never have I ever laid my mind across the fact that a noisy and chaotic place like a ghetto club could be the only place where I can zone out all the craziness of my life and hear myself think. Life is full of unexpecteds like the storm that hits you right after complete silence or the success that comes to you after being knee-high in troubles or issues. One thing I have constantly tried to figure out is the cycle of all this shenanigans that makes life but the only logic I could hold on to was that there is no definite answer and trying to figure the answers out is a mere waste of time. Life moves on and so should we. Smart move would be raising glasses to all the accomplishments to cherish them and all the failures to remind ourselves, no matter what,life had no other escapade other than moving on. No matter how much of chaos that builds around you, life always finds a way to explore itself and so should we. Finding who and what you truly are could not come easy all the time but you just gotta wipe off the fog from your wind shield and explore all the little things that help you make bigger decisions. Sometimes the simplest things bring out quite complex changes ;)

1 comment: